Leisure activities in the Torridon area
Activities around the Loch Torridon area are many and varied. From Ferroch you can take numerous flat walks, high walks, both long and short.
Fishing and Stalking may be arranged with local estates.
Climbing (there are seven munros in Glen Torridon).
Waterfall watching (if it rains).
A range of activities such as archery, falconry, mountain biking, pony trekking, clay shooting, kayaking, golf and sea cruises are arranged by The Torridon.
Guided walks and scrambles in the mountains are arranged by Jim at nineonesix.
- Famous gardens at Inverewe and at Attadale
- Nature reserve and deer park
- Stained glass workshop
- Pottery workshop
- Smoke houses
- Perfumery and soap producers
- Golf courses
- Skye - Take the new ferry around the islands to Skye's capital Portree
- Seals at Shieldaig
- Golden eagles and otters around Torridon
- Pine martin occasionally around Ferroch
- Marine life
- Bird life
- The real natural world
Award winning places to eat worth traveling through the Highlands for.